Translate

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

And Another Month Goes By...

Well, I am glad that I still have a job, despite working from home being extremely boring and lonely.  I think my vocal cords have gotten rusty, I have a bit of a hard time talking at first but it gets better after that.  Sadly don't get a lot of time to talk to people, especially face to face.  Lock downs are not fun.
Weather's warming up, which makes it easier to get out and walk, though more rain counters it a bit.  Humidity factor also dampens things, makes it feel hotter.  Only 75 degrees but feels closer to 90 when it's humid.  Rain helps there, takes the edge off.
Bugs are coming out, which is not cool when it's in my apartment in the dark and I can hear them creeping around.  Makes it a little hard to sleep.  Flies are annoying during the day but only when they get in my face.
Getting used to wearing the face mask, even though it still dries my eyes out.  Hopefully this will be under control soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment