Translate

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ouch...

Burned my neck and scalp worse than I thought yesterday.  But was able to help at video today.  Helped that it was overcast.
Work at Kneaders was normal, though we had some air force air show men come in rather hungry right before I got off.
Heard a funny comment on the walkie talkies the other day I'd nearly forgot about.  I was on the roof ready to film and we were checking the walkies before the start of practice.  Then we hear "Hey guys, thanks for letting me know I'd left my radio on".  My fellow filmer picked up theirs and said "who is this?".  All we got back was "I'm heading up the canyon and didn't realize my radio was still on.  Thanks."  Nothing after that.
Done with finals but anxiously waiting for grades now...

No comments:

Post a Comment