Translate

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Brothers...

I have this idea that one day I will get home from work and mine will have remembered that I'd like to eat something and not have to hunt through the fridge or go to a lot of effort to make it.  But not today.  We had pizza last night and I was hoping for leftovers, but my youngest brother ate most of them and my second oldest finished off the rest.
A customer at work decided I couldn't help them and insisted on speaking with the manager, which made things awkward for me and harder for them.  Dropped a tray into the cooking area but didn't hit anyone or make a mess.
They were putting up some new stuff and some glass got dropped and broke-I was there having breakfast with my parents and grandma(+ two siblings)-which did not help in setting things up.  No one got hurt though.

No comments:

Post a Comment