Translate

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Hoping...

Well, this week didn't start off the greatest.  I haven't gotten much writing done for Nano, which means I'm way behind when I should be almost half way.  Instead I'm barely over 14,000 words. Sigh.  I did have some rather fun sub jobs thursday, friday, and yesterday that made things a bit better.  Plus my mom and I got to hang out a bit for lunch yesterday-seems the only time we can is when I've got a job at one of her schools or close to her work-so that was nice.
Trying to get my PCE stuff in in time to get it graded by tomorrow night-I hope I have until midnight otherwise I'm in trouble-but it seems plenty of people are trying to do the same thing so I've got quite a wait for mine. Sigh.  Sent it in last wednesday and got it back yesterday morning for revision again.  Had another chat with the mentor over it, got their approval, then resubmitted it-after triple checking myself to ensure I'd included everything, I nearly forgot to add a few things that didn't need revision but did need to be part of the resubmission-but I'm still worried it won't be done on time.  So a little miracle would be nice there, but we'll see.  I'm so close right now...
Work's gotten the full crazy holiday start as of saturday.  First we had free breakfast french toast for veterans and active military, and even then we made way more than usual for a saturday morning.  then half off pastry night just built on it.  So nobody got off before 9:30, and it took two of us to get the store cleaned before 11(barely).  Sunday was a break as usual.
So yeah, nothing new here. Sigh.....

2 comments:

  1. It was nice, especially since we don't get to see each other much during the week! :) Hope the sub job went well today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete