Translate

Monday, October 30, 2017

Yes!

Third times the charm! This time at least.  Finally passed that last final for English Pedagogy!  Now all I have to worry about is the last pre DT call(basically an overview of what to expect from DT with a few pointers) and finishing my 60 hour observation(done Wednesday) so I can get that checked off by November 15.
Talked to my boss about DT(where they expect trainee teachers to work for at least three months without pay or another job that does pay) and adjusting my hours so I still have an income for january through march.  Their primary comment was that whoever decided that was crazy, and  when I find out where I'm going for it I should talk to them again so they could work out how to give me enough hours without getting in the way of DT.
Leaves are really on fire right now, and that means there's plenty of raking to do.  And now I have more time to get stuff like that done.  Plus my dad got a hold of fertilizer(fresh from the farm)for the garden that we need to spread out with leaves over the garden.  And deal with the advancing blackberry bushes that are really getting large.
Kind of have a day off today, with nothing to do aside from those around the house things and help my mom find a birthday present for my youngest niece.  Lazy day otherwise....

No comments:

Post a Comment