Translate

Monday, October 23, 2017

And Again....

Redid that final and submitted it with help from the course mentor as requested, and still got it back saying 'needs revision'.  Getting a little tired of that phrase.  Set a time to talk to said mentor(teacher told me to this time as well, and this was only the second try!)and never heard from them.  So I tried my best to make the recommended changes to the plan and explanation and then emailed it to the mentor for their input.
On the plus side, I'm over halfway through my PCE hours, only 25 more to go if my math's right.  And had two teachers planning to let me do the 'more than observe' hours thursday and friday this week.  Good thing is I only need those two days with the 2.5 I got last week with a different teacher.  But with no school monday(end of term break) that makes it tricky to get all 60.  Even if I go in before work one day this week(work one morning and the rest evening as usual) for 1.5 hours. Sigh....

We got two batches of apples done over friday and saturday, total of seven 1 quart jars full of juice.  Need to do some sause too, but today is about clearing the garden so we can mulch it.   Have to get the very dead(save the cauliflower, it got another head while I was busy)plants out of there, plus the watering pipes.  Then get the very annoying blackberry vines up on my dad's trellis thing so they're out of the way too.
Leaves are finally turning! Looks awesome, but means raking starts soon.  Not that that's hard, mind.  Just another thing to find time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment