Translate

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Watch Me

Reminds me of a quote from a movie but that's not what I'm going for.  My siblings and I were commenting sunday that we'd had all four seasons in one day due to the weather: sunny, rainy, sleeting, and snowing.  My brother made the comment that there shouldn't be all four in one day to which it seemed came the response: Watch Me.
Started my PCE stuff, which it turns out I have to spend 15 hours doing more than observing as part of it, but exactly what is up to the teacher.  Could be teaching, aiding in teaching, or just helping students during an activity.  But it looks like it will take more than the two weeks I'd planned on given the way things are working out.  Today is late start, next week they have fall break so no school for two days(and I have work one of the other three days) so I have to extend the time in order to get all the hours.
Certainly got frost, so I started picking apples.  Saturday I made a batch of apple juice with my second youngest brother.  Only got two quarts bottled, the rest we drank.  But there's enough apples to do a lot more and sauce too.  Finally got the salsa done on Friday that my mom and I started monday.
Leaves are getting brighter so the morning light is too.  Still waiting for other stuff though.  Passed part two of my last final, but still need part one.
Canadian Thanksgiving!  We celebrated that yesterday, so I get turkey sandwiches for lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment