Translate

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

First Week of March....

So far it's coming in like a lion everywhere.  Got plenty of snow sunday, but it's all melting today.  At least we got it in the mountains where we need it for summer.  Cool sunset tonight, just like last night.
Been busy the last week, so I don't get to appreciate them much.
My work's been doing their own version of the Olympics, with shifts competing against themselves and each other.  Think I might have to stop competing as I'm way ahead of not just my shift but the other as well and it just doesn't feel fair given I have so much more experience than most of them.  And a few only work 2-3 days a week as well. Sigh...Got a raise, but I don't know more than that about it.
Plenty of sub jobs though, which breaks up what can be boring at home, but makes for the busy week I mentioned earlier.  And so I'm still trying to finish the one final so I can get to the other and get both classes out of the way this week.  But I have time now to work on it at least.
My mom's better, which is good as she can go back to work.  She does have to take it easy though, given her lungs are still weak.  Hope that's the end of the sick people for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment