Translate

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Somewhat Spring....

At least the weather's warming up.  But it's still fluctuating temperature wise.  Plenty of things are blooming now.  Too bad we haven't gotten the garden cleared, let alone planted. Sigh...
Work's getting interesting, given at least two new coworkers.  But things aren't slowing down much, though the busy days seem to be flip flopping.  So planning how many to work each day is tricky for the manager I think.
School's kind of stalled, waiting for stuff so I can appeal, though I might not bother with the job in Japan.  But I see no reason to not finish the classes I'm currently in, though both are just on the final test area.
Thankfully I've had plenty of sub jobs so I can keep busy.  But plenty to do still.

1 comment:

  1. Play free games online including racing games, shooting games, sports games, arcade free games, action games, adventure games


    bgames
    b games
    games for girls barbie
    games for girls go
    games for girls cooking

    ReplyDelete