Translate

Thursday, April 26, 2018

New Job

In Japan no less, though it's not set in stone.  But I have an offer on the table so far.  Which is cool and terrifying at the same time.  But I need a few things before I can be sure I've got it.
Work's been rather busy and the insanity regarding coworkers made last friday and saturday very long days(mainly saturday) for me.  Plus my doctor told me I've got tendinitis in my right thumb so I've got to immobilize it for four weeks and that makes work tricky.  Basically I'm having to go full left hand and very minimally right.  For the most part it's working but writing's not at all.  My manager's been avoiding having me work drive through for now, thought last night I was on it all night.  At least it was busy so I didn't get bored...
School's kind of stalled, finished the observation hours(thankfully before the thumb issue so no concerns about taking notes) and got one more teacher saying they'll give me a recommendation letter but haven't yet. Still haven't finished that one final either...
So things are getting interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment