Translate

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Spring Break

For the school district anyway.  Makes for a slow and boring week at work so far.  Not that I mind too much as my allergies kicked in this week too.  Been rather nice(though monday night was very cold and windy)this week weather wise.
My brother was driving the car we've been sharing last sunday morning and threw a piston rod into the oil pan, meaning said car is now more useless than my truck.  As my dad put it, we now have two cars out and my sister's was going the same way.  But she got her's back to normal(not working the best, but still running) for now.
So I'm back to being a little desperate for transportation. Fun...
On the plus side, I applied for a job being a english language tutor in Japan(I think my dad's nervous about it, even though they haven't offered me a job yet)and they want an interview next week.  through skype, which should be interesting.  Supposed to plan a 5-6 minute lesson where I don't use Japanese and am pretending the interviewer is a 2nd grade classroom.  Can't use too many english words either....
So that's the 'week off' from observations(up to 65-6 hours now)and having my parents home all day. Next week should be entertaining if we can't find another spare car(finally listed my truck for sale)for my brother and I to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment