Translate

Thursday, July 5, 2018

Muggy....

Though the 4th wasn't.  Glad I didn't have to do anything in the morning, just had a long boring shift at work. Sigh.  Heard and saw plenty of fireworks while closing up, then walked out into smoke thick enough to choke on-not fun after work-so I wasn't much in the mood to watch more when I finally got home.
Have a kind of 'final' interview for the Japan job, basically a repeat of the 'lesson' one plus a self intro in Japanese.  This is to determine where I'm placed as far as I can tell.  The lesson is the same as last time-think I'll just use paper and markers, the whiteboard doesn't show up on the camera well at all-just with a new person.
Really hope the whole sore for the rest of the day thing with rent work goes away soon, getting really tired of it.  Granted, doing hour and a half segments might have something to do with it...Only did an hour today and not nearly as sore.  Being laying pavers along the front flower garden, which is tricky but fun.  Have to dig up stuff that's spilled onto the driveway(almost a foot actually, with dirt) and a good six inches into the garden itself so the pavers aren't on the driveway either.  Good arm workout though...
Cloudy most of this week, bit of rain on tuesday, hence the 'muggy' title.  Makes me sweat differently(and more most of the time) while working outside. But it's not as hot....

1 comment:

  1. I like what you shared in the article, thank you for that, it has given me more experience. These games are free but will bring you many interesting things like games car racing games for kids . I would like to share with you some interesting things, if you have free time and want to find a tool for fun read it now.don't give up on love quotes. Or you can go and search for the most fun games to play likenhạc chuông lạnh. Surely what I'm introducing to you will not disappoint you. Or you can relax by playing free games without downloading or losing any fees. Read and ponder the good quotes of life below, you will surely draw in life's own deep lessons ngôn tình h nặng. Please click and experience. Having fun.

    ReplyDelete