Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Finally!

Got all the documents for Japan in! Sheesh, that took a while. Sigh.  Still haven't finished planting the  garden(did I mention that my aunt gave us 2 'flats' of plants-mainly tomatoes-that is way more than the usual flat?  took up all the cleared space so I had to clear up a lot more to get it all planted) and thanks to this weeks way hot weather the plants we did get in the ground are really struggling.  think I've given the stupid berry bushes taking over the garden area a standard donation of blood worth to scratches and punctures trying to get them out. Even with gloves(they go after my arms and legs, shred the gloves, or go right through them)
Have road construction going on our street, which constricted the road a lot last week.  Then yesterday they pushed it down to a single lane.  Makes getting out of the driveway LOADS of fun.  And I was running a bit late for work too(thankfully I still got there just fine and on time).
Figured out (thanks to my mom) why I was so lethargic after weeding and stuff for several weeks: I was dehydrated.  Basically I drank the same amount of water I would if I wasn't constantly sweating and working. Why that didn't occur to me I don't know, but now it's much better. Still sore but that I can deal with.
Strangely busy at work monday(saturday was even supposed to be slow and we got slammed-mainly due to the air show on base ending-until close) which made the new night shift manager very frantic.  I glad they had yesterday off to deal with it. Didn't help that they were less than a week into the job and we ran out of most of the breads and other things long before then.  And monday we were running low on stuff too(unusual stuff, actually).  Yesterday was more normal, but we still ran out of 2 kinds of bread. Sigh....
Supposed to be really hot today(more than yesterday)...

No comments:

Post a Comment