Translate

Monday, June 18, 2018

Ow...

Decided I'd try to mix the mulch pile we keep in our backyard on Friday.  Spent a good hour(managed to drop and bury my cellphone) and lots of effort to move about a foot of it.  Did get that mostly mixed(partly due to trying to unbury my cell phone after my dad came out with his to call mine so we could find it) but that was mainly a start.
Got the garden area re-cleared of weeds(what little had come back after I'd cleared it a few weeks ago)and mostly hand plowed.  Hoping to finish the plowing part tomorrow(thanks to rain last night it's not hot but it is very humid) and then plant.
Work's definitely got the whole 'last minute before closing rush' thing down.  Especially on saturday with the pastry sale. Sigh. Was steady all day, though there was a spooky period right after 7 where it just died until after 7:30.
Father's day was kind of lame(two siblings not living at home still not coming over)due to my second oldest younger brother being out of town for work and my oldest sister having to work her regular job.  Didn't help that I didn't sleep well and spent the whole day trying not to be cranky.
Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment