Translate

Friday, June 1, 2018

Branches Falling...

The weather seems to be pruning the trees lately.  Helped my brother move one that fell into our neighbor's yard over a week ago(that took an hour as we had to chop it up-and get my sister to help too)during a high wind storm.  Not a lot of rain, but plenty of clouds.
Got rain last night and it took down a bigger(around, shorter in length, though that may have been because it snapped a third off as it fell)branch off.  Lot more debris to clean up too.  I started clearing it up and had to get my sister to help again(no way I was going to move it alone) with both cutting it into thirds and moving it.  Took over an hour, didn't help that the wheelbarrow tipped over on us at the end.  At least it was nice and cool with a steady breeze.  And I got a very good arm workout(ow).
Works been slowing down, at least until I start thinking I might get off early.  Then we get slammed.  But it means my hours are staying consistent.
Had someone asking about my truck so I made sure it still runs the same noisy(not quite safe to drive) way it did a few months ago.  And we pulled it off the lawn.  But they didn't show up so it may go back. Sigh....
Still working on a few things for the Japan job so I still don't know when I start.  Had to rush to take to finals(well, turn the one 'practical' in after revising it for the sixth time) very late last night, but so far haven't seen a grade for either.  Given it seems everyone at the school is doing end of semester and graduation stuff, I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Got to sleep in but thanks to the branch problem I'm now tired and sore. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment