Translate

Thursday, June 7, 2018

I am Not a Driving Instructor...

Which I suppose is why I'm having a hard time NOT yelling while helping my younger brother practice.  He's graduated from parking lots to side roads(and yet keeps going on main ones) which is even trickier.  He doesn't quite get that not every intersection has a stop sign or traffic light to worry about.  Then he gets on main roads with more than one lane and doesn't understand how stay in 'his' lane(hence the trying not to yell bit).  And then there's maintaining speed limits(either too fast or too slow) on any road.
School's ok, passed one class, have to pay to finish the second one(not full tuition, but still almost $1000, that I don't have).  So close there too...
Work is really slowing down, though it's getting into the 'late night' rushes when we think it's time to start sending people home early.  I've gotten off early twice, but more often get stuck late due to these rushes.  Not bad though, given it ensures I still get plenty of hours.  Just wish it wasn't quite so boring until the rush.
Still trying to finish the paper work for Japan, just need to things for the medical report, one contact, then scan it all in and email.
Getting really hot now, though we're holding in the high 80's to low 90's for now.  Makes me want rain...

1 comment: