Translate

Saturday, September 22, 2018

So tired...

This has been a very long week. Started cutting out the invasive weed trees(and vines I think) that are taking over the circle.  So far spent nearly three hours and cleared maybe a 10 foot square.  Have to cut them down then poison the stump, so it takes a while. And filled up the wheelbarrow at least 4 times with what I cut down.
Work's been interesting, with the new night manager taking over and the last two other experienced cashiers leaving.  Plus I was supposed to close last night then open this morning.  The night manager found out and sent me home at nine but thanks to a dog barking before 11:30 I didn't get that much sleep regardless.  Then I wound up staying almost a hour and a half later.  But I managed.
Had the final interview with the second Japanese job option, though I wound up coming a half hour later thanks to getting lost and lack of parking. Sigh...I didn't get the job, but it wasn't because of that(or so they told me).  Still have the other though...
Getting colder, though not fast so I can work outside without sweating but not need a jacket. Garden's running out of time to ripen, and there's tons of tomatoes still on the vine.  Found out the little pumpkin type squash I've been wondering about are basically a decorative squash for tables in the fall.  Not much for eating.  At least there's something to do with them....

No comments:

Post a Comment