Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

It's Been a While,

since I've had a new story idea, just keep looking at/working on old ones.  But on monday I got a new idea that won't let go.  Strange thing is, it didn't come from a dream or a outside source.  Just a random thought while at work.  This time I know the main character very well, and the story, but I have no idea what the main character's name is(that's actually part of the story line).  Only have a chapter or two so far, but I want to do it for NaNoWriMo this year.  So I need to write what I've got down(not on the computer or it won't count, just on paper)that way I've got it for when NaNo starts.  I actually have time to do it this year!
Got loads of rain yesterday, so doing rent work is going to have to wait a little until things dry off.  Otherwise I'll just get wet trying.  But I need to check on the garden(haven't had time to get to it since last week)and see how the plants are doing.
Was supposed to have a sub job today that was cancelled so I have free time today.  Then I heard a teacher I like to sub for posted two jobs but they were taken already(sigh).  Might want to back off on the sub jobs anyway, getting really hard to keep up with two jobs given my main one is picking up in business.  And it's only going to increase for a while.  Holidays are coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment