Translate

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Teacher Voice...

My coworkers have decided that my being a part time substitute(and teacher in training so to speak) gives me what they are calling a teacher voice.  Not that they tell me what that is...My dad says it's a loud and authoritative one without yelling.  I know I can get a classroom's attention without having to yell now, but I don't know that it qualifies as a 'teacher voice'.  It helps with half off pastry night though.
Need to stop taking so many sub jobs, seem to not have time to sleep any more.  At least it's fall break so I can't (not that I was going to anyway) get anymore this week.  Good thing too as either my allergies kicked in or I caught a cold yesterday.  Don't want either one right now...  At least it pays good.
Works been picking up, got a hard freeze that killed the garden(noo...the tomatoes were finally getting ripe!) so soup became the wanted food.  Couldn't keep up for most of it, but now we're getting on top of it.  Can pick the apples now, so my mom and I (with a little reluctant help from my youngest brother) made our first batch of applesause today.
Sigh...two jobs is not fun....

No comments:

Post a Comment