Translate

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

One More Day...

Until I leave.  Still have siblings and friends asking me to get on Facebook...Still a little hesitant.  But almost completely packed for the trip.  And very nervous.  Had my 'Jaunt to Japan'(as my dad called it) party last night.  More people showed up than I expected.  But it was fun even while it was crowded.
Still getting the dust out of my nose from boxing up the last of my room yesterday while packing(filled a whole closet with stuff and still have things I need to store somewhere, sigh...)so I'm a bit sniffly today.
Had more snow over the weekend and supposed to get more tomorrow...when I fly out.  Maybe not at the same time, but the same day.  Figures.
Finally got ahold of the ward!  Mainly the executive secretary, but at least it's someone.  Not as much to do today, but still need to get to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment