Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

W. O. W.

Okay, I know it's been two months since I've written anything, but the electronics I brought with me could not do Blogger. Figures.
Plus there was the whole move to Japan thing...Jet Lag is real...and other things...
Well, I have a few lists that I will post later about the last two months but mainly I was seeing if I could get on Blogger for now.
Plus I work as long as my dad does with a bit of a longer commute...so not a lot of time for stuff.  Sigh....
Plenty of rain here...weird compared to home I must say....But I still catch myself not thinking I'm in Japan.  Not as 'other world' as one might expect.  But I did study the language and culture for a while there.  Made it less of a mystery I think...
So that's all for now.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! You're back! :) Hm...this is the first I heard about the commute. I thought you said your schools were all withing a certain distance...You're traveling more than 30 min each way??

    ReplyDelete