Translate

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Okay...

So things I learned just from flying to get here is going to start off my lists...
1. Airport security is not as scary or detailed as they make it out to be in the movies and books.  Maybe just because they could tell I'd never done any of that before...

2. While the aisle seat is great, you can get better views from the window.  Being in the middle is no fun for standing or seeing.  Unless you're glued to a movie/game.

3. Airplane food is great, though that may have been that it was a Japanese Airline....

4. Having someone willing to listen to you chatter before takeoff to calm your nerves really helps for the first time.

5. In flight movies that give you more than 1 option really helps, and games could be fun if the controller worked better...and they had more options that a novice could play...

6. Luggage retrieval is not that hard unless you are in a real hurry. 

7. Baggage handlers are not nice to any bag.  I got both my bags back dirty and one was damaged.  Thankfully in a minor way....

8. Jet Lag is REAL....spent the first two days in a dizzy fog where I was falling asleep at 8 pm and waking up at 4 am (no I'm not kidding).

9.  When my dad told me not to 'nickle and dime' getting from the airport to the hotel, he meant it.  I was sooooooo dead by the time I got there....

10. Layovers are super boring....no matter how cool the airport is.

And that's all for that list.

No comments:

Post a Comment