Translate

Friday, May 2, 2014

Finally!

Got my photography grade.  That one was the expected A.  So my GPA is now a 2.74.  Keep getting these weird emails about winning a cash prize for something.
Had a weird dream yesterday morning and another this morning.  Yesterday's was a repeat I think, given I recognized the film story that provided the 'background' of the dream.  I was going to my aunt and uncles house-nearly got run over by my cousin walking up their driveway-and they had this movie on about a boy with a varsity jacket who has these tall plants-like from Jack the Giant Killer, only a lighter green and smaller leaves-grow all over his hometown.  The plants seem to come after him and in the end they 'catch' him as he goes up to four that have merged.
I'd don't remember much of today's though.

No comments:

Post a Comment