Translate

Monday, May 12, 2014

Moms

Mine seems like she overdid given the amount of siblings I have, but she managed us fairly well in my opinion.  Gave her two pictures of my niece for mothers day, though my sister and I are kidnapping her for a late gift tomorrow.
It was crazy windy last night, hope my grandma got home okay.  She and several of my dad's siblings came by for dinner yesterday.  Gram didn't want any pictures as she has her own coming.
Got my second youngest brother hooked on a song I heard at my brother's triathlon on saturday called Wave Your Flag.  He's playing it right now.  Fun song. My youngest brother competed with his young men's group and managed to finish rather well I think.
Got math today, and english due wednesday...
Interview tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment