Translate

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cold...

Been snowing every night for the past three days.  Would be fine if the snow dropped more than a skiff and didn't melt so fast.  Cloudy constantly too.
Yesterday was writers block day-not that I've been having much luck writing this week anyway, but I spent most of the day listening to songs or watching silly videos trying to get inspired.  Didn't work.  Finally had to settle for giving a character two pages of thinking in circles to get up to 24,000.
Was supposed to work today but they had too many people.  Too bad I did my cleaning yesterday.  So I helped my mom reorganize a room that has the gaming center, and my nieces beds in it because babysitting them is becoming a more constant thing.
Be nice if I could get some decent inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment