Translate

Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving! And Black Friday...

Not so sure the second one is a good thing, but I guess people still like it. Kneaders was doing a buy one get one free on pies, and some of the stuff was on sale.
My allergies gave me a kick in the pants wednesday night, so I didn't sleep very well. Made rolls and pineapple stuffing for the dinner.
Went to work at 4 on wednesday and got off at 7:30 because we were busy but not enough for the amount of people there at the time.  Had a headache and cramps anyway, so I wasn't complaining.  Plus it was waffle night.
My brother created what might be the start of a family joke for Thanksgiving in naming his turkey and then someone naming the one my mom cooked.  Quite a few jokes from just that actually...

No comments:

Post a Comment