Translate

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Very Bad Idea...

Did not sleep well sunday morning, so I was fighting being grouchy all day.  Then sunday night I let my oldest niece sleep in my bed with me.  She kept kicking or running into me-or moaning/sighing-all night, and if it wasn't her it was her sister crying in the middle of the night.
So yesterday I was even more tired.  And I had work too, which ran rather late for an evening shift-try 35 minutes-so I just took a shower, ate dinner, and went to bed.  Was aware for quite a while this morning, but felt like my eyelids were glued shut til about nine. Still feel a bit tired, but not too bad.
Wanted to get my tires rotated today, but having issues in jacking up the tires.  At least I know I can loosen the bolts.  Takes a bit of effort, but I can do it with having to stand on the star wrench, which is what I had to do the last time.
Nice day though...

No comments:

Post a Comment