Translate

Thursday, April 27, 2017

And Done...

Just got the final exam in for my prerequisite so I'm down to waiting for the final grade and then I can get stuff going for my master's.  Final assignment was done on tuesday and it was more rushed than I wanted to be.  Got called in to work early half way through so I had to rush to get done-one time shot once you start you have to finish type deal-before I left.
Getting plenty of rain which is nice for the garden though a bit irritating as it makes it hard to weed.  Good thing is that I'm cleaning out my dad's garage this week anyway(trying to, taking a lot longer than I expected, 3.5 hour in and still plenty to do and loads of dust-spent the last two days coughing trying to get it back out of my lungs before going back to finish from the first 3 hours-in there)so I'm not too worried about the rain.  Makes it cool in there so I don't over heat and I think it's keeping the bugs-mainly spiders-down.
Work's been getting a bit crazy, had a lot more hours lately.  Means I can save more for school and have a little extra breathing room for other concerns with my budget.  Have to remind myself not to go on a spending spree with the extra's.  Today was the closest I get to a day off this week, as I don't work until later.  Tomorrow's another all day type thing-tuesday was too, 9.5 hours straight-with a morning sub job and work in the evening.  And saturday's a 10 hour workday.
Started my thyroid medication, which so far means that I'm less tired but get really weird dreams almost every night.  One was of my brother being mad about an article I wrote as a newspaper journalist(I wish).  Well, he was mad about me being a journalist anyway.  Never found out in the dream why he was mad and he was rather confused when  I mentioned it to him.  The only person who said they would be upset was my dad with the way the media's been behaving lately.  But it took most of a week to get them to send it to the right place so I could pick it up.
No word on my iron test, which I hope is a good thing as I like to donate blood and if I'm on an iron supplement I can't donate.  Low blood means very bad if you take more out on top of it.  Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment