Translate

Monday, January 15, 2018

Week 3

Well, I mentioned that I start really teaching this week, though there's only three out of five days for that, so I'm working on the lesson plans to show my teachers so I can see what they think.  Still really only have enough for this week and next, but I have ideas for after and I'm going in tomorrow(teacher prep day so I'm supposed to anyway and they suggested I bring in the plans to go over) to get more.  Plus got the first official observation nailed down(think I mentioned that last time).
My poor sister had an accident involving a screwdriver while trying to fix her car problems so she didn't have a good weekend.  Could have been worse though.  I'm still relying on spare cars to get to work and such.
Helped my mom out by scanning in a bunch of recipes she had in a binder(there are two more just like it) so I could clear out duplicates and organize them.  That took almost four hours and I'm only done with the bulk stuff, still have the stuff that I either have to type up or scan in by hand(the other stuff I just put on a tray).  But  It put a large dent in it and I still have stuff to do later.
Wish we had more shingles, it's a nice day to work on the roof...

No comments:

Post a Comment