Translate

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Week 4

is over, as is my first clinical observation.  Which was very nerve wracking having another teacher come in to watch me try to teach.  Sigh.  I was fine with just the one, but enter a second one and I get very nervous.  At least I didn't get all zero's, though they keep saying a zero doesn't mean fail just 'not observed'.  And the difference being..?
Trying to get my manager to lower my hours isn't working, so far they just adjusted them.  I'm still on for 27 hours on the newest schedule.  Wanted to talk to them at work this morning but they were out with either a back or hip problem.  Grr...
Sleeping is getting hard, it's like I'm even more sensitive to sounds and such than I used to be.  Plus I have to fight not to be super cranky about it too.  And I'm hungry a lot faster than I ever remember being.
We got snow twice this week, which was cool.  Got some last saturday so the girls were able to go sledding.  But that melted fast and the snow for the past two days was just a skiff.  At least we got some moisture.....

No comments:

Post a Comment