Translate

Thursday, February 1, 2018

Week 5?

So this week started out kind of weird and now my student teaching's been put on hold.  They won't tell me why and it's my university's policy that I not contact the school during this for my protection.  Not sure how that protects me, but it's what they told me.  And I thought I was finally getting a handle on this...
Then I went to the bank to ask about a charge on my debit card that I don't remember anything about(as in, I didn't go buy anything on that day-when the charge was made-, I've never been to the store it came from, and I don't have a receipt for it) and so now they're doing a fraud report about it. Sigh....
At least work is still the same, and I can sleep in for now.  Plus I have time to finish those two research classes that I was supposed to before starting student teaching...
Still having car issues, as my sister got hers working for less than a week and now it's not again.  Really makes me want my truck back, just wish it didn't cost so much...though my dad's suggesting I go to a salvage yard to see if I can get a good engine to replace the one not working.  Still probably take me a lot longer to get the old one out and the new on in than the professionals...

No comments:

Post a Comment