Translate

Friday, February 9, 2018

2018 Winter Olympics!

They're here!  Sad part is I have to work tonight during the Opening Ceremonies.  But my mom says she'll record them for both my sister(who has to work too) and I to see after.  So I'll see them later.
My mom and I were watching some of the competitor's pre-videos about what got them there and how people look up to them.  Reminds me of my coworkers, who have spent a great deal of time this week telling me how much they enjoy working with me(especially the newest, who says they are glad they always work with me) and the soon to be new night manager told me they want me there because I can advise them on what to have coworkers do before leaving.  Given the current one asked me for similar stuff it's not too surprising.  They keep mentioning how well I know the job and so on.  I have to remind them that I've been there for 3.5 years.  So it shows, I guess.
Kind of made up for getting kicked out of DT after barely four weeks with no warning.  Granted, I'm still working through that for more info an such.  Returned the keys and parking pass today.  Been looking at transferring or changing majors, but both would still cost me another semester at least. Sigh...
Nice day out, as has been most of this week.  Too bad I still want one more big snow before spring 'officially' hits...

No comments:

Post a Comment