Translate

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tired...

It is not a good idea to travel for over 14 hours straight-with the random breaks for bathroom and food-and get home at 11:30, get to bed after midnight, and then have to get up at 7 for school.  Plus having to drop younger brother off to school after the bus missed him and barely making it to class on time the one time you needed to be early-I was supposed to 'open' my first class this morning and hadn't gotten my stuff together so I had to wing it.  I hate doing that...
Plus I'm dead tired and trying to stay awake for the rest of that class  and the class that follows.  Then there's driving...
Snows melting today, as it warmed up for my little vaction-trip actually.  We went to California for a whole week-stayed in another city for a day or two to break up the travel time.  We toured my recently returned brothers mission during that time, though he had a hard time making up his mind about where we would go.  Plus nature chose that week to kick in my least favorite time of the month with a vengence.  So it's been a long supposed to be relaxing week.

No comments:

Post a Comment