Translate

Monday, December 9, 2013

Now That's Cold.

My mom texted me this morning while I was brushing the snow off my truck to tell me her car said it was 5 degrees.  Not much fun, and I could tell it was cold because my hands were cold due to just being outside for a bit.  Made it to class safely, but late due to the snow on the roads.  On saturday my dad took my truck from work and gave me his car because he didn't trust the traction of my tires in that weather.  Didn't argue too much because I'd been sliding on the way to.
Turned in my last project and cleared out the locker I'd been using, then headed home.  The roads had started melting so it wasn't as bad getting home.  I then spent an hour shoveling the driveway-in hopes that it would melt and dry so no one else would have problems getting in. not sure it worked...
While I was doing that I got a call from a coworker about taking their shift tonight-they were having their own car issues.  It looks like the roads will be better, so it should just be cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment