Translate

Friday, October 3, 2014

Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Wound up going over to my step foster grandma's(yeah, its complicated, but I still know her) house to pick the apples off her trees.  My second oldest and youngest brothers came too, and we filled three baskets with them.  Mostly just the good ones with no bites.
I then put half a basket in the juicer, but it wasn't done before I went to bed.  My mom's currently finishing it.
Got to work fine, but overheard the owner/manager talking with the shift manager(both were working today) and the O/M threatened to set me on the SM.  All I could think to say was "umm, what am I being volunteered for now?"  They both laughed a little, then the SM said they'd set another employee-the one on expo-on the O/M.  The O/M retorted that I could take the other employee.
We both weren't too keen on being called to fight each other, and the other employee remarked that I ought to tell the O/M to fight their own battles.
My mom came by with her coworker's for lunch, and I didn't even know she was there until I was trying to find another customer and spotted her on the way.   Her coworkers started teasing me, and one asked for a free pastry.
My mom's present is here!  Siblings still owe me for it...

No comments:

Post a Comment