Translate

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Meet the Mormons

Funny how more people recognize that name over the official one of Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day saints.  But the movie is good-though there is a cry spot for those of that tendancy.
Work today was crazy, but in a good way.  I covered the shift for my manager without any big issues.  Learned how to box a bar cake and brew coffee-though I don't drink the stuff-while I was there.  Then got to show the newest hire how to do the coffee afterwards, which may help me remember.
Had a customer try to set their full glass of water on a table and tip it over instead.  Then a little kid dropped one of the very large glass ball type ornaments off the Christmas tree and break it.  Their mom helped clean it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment