Translate

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Two Weeks to go...

Sigh. This week is not going so well as the only day off I have is saturday and all the other days I'm working a minimum of 5 hours.  Monday I had to run home, grab something for lunch, change, and run to work.  Plus I closed and had to get up at six am the next morning.  Yesterday was a shorter shift but not by much.  And it was crazier than monday-monday was very boring-so I got off a bit late.  Today was a thankfully short class day as we're trying to work on our last project but I still have work right after it was supposed to get out normally.
But my grades are holding.  Still a solid B in math and art, a low B in EMR and a solid C in public speaking.  Down to the last assignments.  One more speech-that I have to do at home and record for the teacher to see-and a test for public speaking.  This last project for art-no test as far as I know-that's due next wednesday.  Just took the last quiz-80%-for math and have the last test tomorrow.  The final is next week.  And then EMR has one quiz, skills test, and the final I think. Plus workbooks are due tomorrow.
Got a few inches of snow monday, which made the whole straight from school to work thing highly interesting but not fun.  Then it froze into tuesday so I had ice to deal with.  Today it warmed up so no ice but it is still rather cold.  I am very glad my parents talked me into the new tires, as I doubt I would have made it anywhere given the road conditions.  Really makes me want winter boots now, as my shoes don't handle snow at all.
Got to 50,000 words for NANO before work yesterday! Funny thing is that I feel I only got half way through the story when I got that count.  But I turned it in and its official. Not to mention a day early.  Here I was thinking I wouldn't have time this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment