Translate

Monday, July 10, 2017

One Thing

Some things that bother me about common phrases:
1. Still "stupidly" in love.  Why is love stupid?  If you can maintain a healthy partnership with your spouse for over 30 years(my parents just hit 31) and still be attracted to each other, why is that stupid?  I personally think its awesome.
2. Pick one thing about whatever. How do you pick just one thing out of a criteria?  There is so much to see and do that settling for one thing seems silly and boring.  Unless you hate everything to do with that criteria.:)
3. Name your favorite-bank-. Similar to pick one thing, who has just one favorite thing?  Everyone I've known and met has multiple hobbies and interests, and asking them to pick their all time favorite just doesn't work.  They shouldn't have just one.
4. What is your perfect 'blank'? How are you going to know? You can dream about it but until it happens you'll never know what would be the prefect 'blank' for you.  It's what makes it so perfect. Its unpredictable and spontaneous.
I might find more of these but so far these are the ones that have been bothering me lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment