Translate

Monday, August 28, 2017

Results....

Sigh, been over a week and the only scores I got were the same 'unofficial' ones they gave me on the day of.  They included a page with what was supposed to be the pass fail stuff, but it just gave me the scores again, no actual pass fail stuff.  Though my mentor and I both think the scores are a pass, they just won't come out and say so.  No word on the writing still. Sigh....
Work was crazy with a few new employees making things interesting.  Meant that the back to school week was crazier than usual. At least I hope it's over now.
Trying to take my third final today but our breaker box was being changed out which meant no power and certainly no internet so no such luck.  Sigh.  Also wanted to do some cleaning but the person changing the breaker box was in the area I wanted to clean.
Still hearing a lot of people talking about the eclipse.  Not sure how many pictures got taken, but I wouldn't be surprised to find quite a few.
Clock is ticking to the 1st of September, which is the deadline for when I need to have stuff set up for the student teaching in January.  At least I got this latest class up to 90%....

No comments:

Post a Comment