Translate

Thursday, August 9, 2018

AARRGGHH!!

First we have the deer problem(where they come and munch on the plants and maybe the produce, thereby killing it)that thanks to a suggestion I've managed to solve.  Now the stupid birds are at it?  Sheesh.  Had two or three tomatoes about ready to harvest yesterday.  Came out today and there was a huge hole in all of them! 
I suppose I should be glad they're leaving the squash alone, but the tomatoes were looking so good!  At least the peppers are thriving and the grasshoppers seem to be leaving them alone.  But I still need to thin them out(all have three or more WAY too close together) so they can really grow.
Stupid Blackberry bushes won't give up either, though they're small enough that I don't have thorns out to suck my blood when I pull them.  but I have to keep at them or they do get big enough for that.  Worse than the morning glory in my opinion.  And those stupid sticker weeds....
Sigh, how to deter the birds....

No comments:

Post a Comment