Translate

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Annoying Things...

There have been a few things bugging me lately, so I'm going to start a list of them here.
1.On days when I can sleep in, I get up early.
2. On days where I shouldn't sleep in, I have a hard time getting up.
3. when pulling weeds in the garden I'm careful and a little slow because I don't want to damage or uproot a plant on accident.
4. When pulling weeds in a non planted area(that I think I can just go all out on)I have to be careful and slow because the stupid weeds are so small and/or pathetic I can't just yank randomly.
5. How the first 20-30 minutes of weeding go by fast, then the next part goes so slow despite constant efforts to not watch the clock.
6. Paperwork, for anything.  I swear it always seems to be a little at first then has doubled or more before I get it all done.
7. when it gets close to fall but it stays hot regardless.
There's probably more, but those were bugging me the most.  Granted, there's more that don't bug me, but this was fun.
Entered a photo in the county fair, hope to see how it did today sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment