Translate

Friday, November 2, 2018

Sigh...

Remember that story idea for Nano? Wrote down what I had at the time and now I'm stuck rewriting that first scene/chapter trying to decide which one I want to use(I think I'm up to 5 possible openers, kind of a record for me) and can't deal with the rest of the story much because that's kind of the stage setter.
Grr.
Had two sub jobs today and both got cancelled.  So I have more time to try and hash out my story.  At least I can write all the openers to get a jump on my word count.
My car's power steering fluid is refusing to  stay in the reservoir, and I fear that trying stop leak has only made it worse. Sigh...a new reservoir is $50(people I've talked to suspect it may be cracked), other stuff is more.
Halloween was actually busy at work this time, shocker.  A customer suggested that it might have been because no one wanted to cook.  Given how many of the orders were large(as in multiple people's worth of food and such) that wouldn't be too far off. Even my family ordered pizza for dinner.
Lots of rain yesterday, but it actually made for a slow day.  Ran through a lot of soup though.  Actually fully ran out of two of them and all our spares.  But not a lot on pastries or other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment