Translate

Monday, November 19, 2018

Thanksgiving Week,

and 34,000 words so far.  And I finally have an idea of the story line for my Nano, but not much beyond that.  I sit down to write and I really can't say what I would write until after I make myself stop.  Certainly not sure what it was going to be when I started and it has kind of stayed that way. Figures...
Got off work saturday and it seemed to have gotten so cold once the sun went down that my car windshield was already frosted over.  Too bad there wasn't a scraper in the car, so I spent almost ten minutes getting the heater to do it.  Had some snow and rain last week, but so far its just cold.
Work is still getting busier by the day it seems.  At least my coworkers have gotten to the point that they don't need my help much.  Wish they knew more about drive through so I could get away from it more than once a week...

1 comment:

  1. They need to give you sleeves and special gloves to wear... :)

    ReplyDelete