Translate

Friday, November 30, 2018

2,000 to go

For NANO.  I was hoping to finish before today, but it did not work out that way.  But not far to go.  think I have identified the true villain now, finally.  Still have a lot to go on it, so it's not like I'm going to struggle with finishing today before work.  Granted it's gotten harder given that it's not quite writing itself any more.  But I'm still not sure where all of it ends.
Rained a lot this week, most of it yesterday and the day before.  Got the part for my car, so no more trying to work out transportation for now. Tried to take a chunk out of my finger(just a scratch, thankfully) getting it attached.  But I got to see how it handles the rain(no problems with sliding or other stuff yet).  Waiting on snow to see how it handles that...same for my brother with his new car.  we get to show him donuts when it finally snows.  Just wet and cold right now.
Getting Sub jobs has been harder too, things have slowed down there.  probably a good thing, given how tired I was trying to do both for so long.  So I'm only doing a partial one maybe once or twice a week now.  Can't get more than that and not really wanting to any way.
Work got crazy as expected for Thanksgiving, but went really slow for the next week after.  Yesterday the rain made it crazy again, so we were running out of soups and the store got very messy.  Nice change from boring slow, but a bit much right off the bat for most of us.
And now we have to set up for Christmas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment