Translate

Monday, December 3, 2018

Snow!!!

We finally got a lot of snow that stuck!  To the drive way any way.  So my dad and I had to spend 20-30 minutes clearing a path for him and my mom to get their cars out to go to work(my brothers' were not keen on helping, though the second youngest did help with the other side a little after my dad left) and I finished the rest of it later. After visiting the chiropractor to figure out why my neck has been giving me headaches all weekend(occipital bone and my C5 vertebrae were out of place-the former in a unique way according to the chiropractor)and getting things put back in place.
Good news about getting the driveway done early: even when it snows after it's shoveled it tends to melt instead of continuing to stick most of the time.  so it dries off before it gets dark so we avoid an ice sheet.  hard part is usually getting it done early enough for that to happen.  or when it is too cold so that it sticks any way.
Kind of a hot chocolate pastry night saturday, so the nasty headache part did not help with the late night trying to clean up the store.  But it was a good pastry night even with customers coming in after we closed(finally had to tell people we had closed as they were coming in so we wouldn't get in trouble).
Got my 50,000 words in before work friday!  Beat my mom, for once.  Only because I had more time alone to write and this story just kept going and going and going on its own....

No comments:

Post a Comment