Translate

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Aaaagggghhhh...

I tried so hard to study for my conversation test today but as usual my mind went blank when I entered the room with the teacher to actually do it.  And I'd even spent a good 30-35 minutes practicing with a classmate before that.  But it's done, at least.  Hope I pass the class anyway...
Two finals tomorrow, which will take the burden off a bit.  The art one I think I'm good on, but the Linguistics one is up in the air.  Though that one's not really a final.  She just wants a last minute class session before the end of term.  We are doing stuff, just not a real test.
And of course I have a paper for art due tomorrow that I got mostly done yesterday, just need to type and go over.  And then go over my world lit paper after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment