Translate

Monday, April 7, 2014

Yay!

My presentation is done!  Now I just need to get the works cited page for my paper-and do a quick edit-and turn it in.  Funny, to start my presentation I had everyone close their eyes and then I slammed a book on the table in front of me.  It was both to gain their attention and a representation of the books I used-Hidden Talents and True Talents by David Lubar using Queer Theory-so it worked rather well.  The only question I got was if there was a third book.  Be nice if there was, but the two are good without.
Work was a bit hot for once.  I was sweating towards the end.  Japanese is getting a bit crammed.  Quiz meant for wednesday had to be shifted to friday.  Still need to start the kanji homework that's due friday as well.
Other than that, I'm on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment