Translate

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Getting Warmer

Was really sweating today because I was stupid and wore a sweater type shirt.  Rolled up the sleeves, and the breeze was very nice, but still stupid.  Had a crazy dream last night where my older married sister was over at our house for some reason, it was 10 a.m. but dark outside-like midnight dark-and I had to go to school for some reason.  We were trying to have family prayer and she found one of those old green chalkboards and was showing us how to write a prayer in some japanese arabic script mix.  I was taking notes and had written 'sorry' above them.
Art we just watched Rear Window again, after discussing the reading for the week.  Linguistics class ran late again, so I had to walk out while she was talking in order to get to work on time.  Still have Japanese homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment