Translate

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Finally...

Got the details for training and more about location so I can be sure of finding a good spot for a place to live in Japan.  And I now have the flight booked for it.  Just have to get the work visa finished soon.  Otherwise I'm set for March.
My coworkers are upset that I'm leaving, but after 4.5 years, even if I wasn't moving to Japan it would be time to move on.  This week has shown that it is Valentines,  given we are busy most of the time.  Not quite up to holiday standards, but certainly better than most of January.  My coworkers were a little dismayed by how busy it's been.  And the weather doesn't help either...
Had a nasty headache for the last day and a half so I went to my chiropractor(my mom thought it was weird of me to go instead of taking something, but I don't like the idea of taking pain medications)as today it was getting worse.  getting dizzy, sick to my stomach, and my vision was blurry. Seems my C5 had really slid out of place(I couldn't get the muscles to relax while they were adjusting it back, they were so tense) C1 had a little bit too, and some of my T (around my ribs)vertebrae.  Still have a bit of it, but went from say a 9 to a 3 I think and slowly dropping.
Getting rain, snow, and sleet today.  Makes it cold, wet, and slippery. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment