Translate

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Not that I get many since I graduated from high school, though my dad does give some to my mom, sisters, and I every year(he gets the good stuff, dark chocolate and mixed berries and such) so I do get that.  Plus work gets crazy(my coworkers were saying it was slow(somehow I don't agree, given that I got off way late and we did a lot in profits-and the poor pastry people were still there working when I left and they got there before me) so not bad.
Had a nasty accident in the intersection near my work, which made getting home more interesting than usual.  Rain and snow were stopped while I was at work, but I think we're getting some now.  Glad to see a lot of people enjoying being together for it though.  Had a poor person come in because the valentine they had ordered in advance got delayed so they needed something for their special someone today.
Hope everyone has a good one, and maybe a special someone to share it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment